Monday 4 August 2014

Throwback: KCC Student


Those Bygone Months

Yow, what's up? So, two days ago, I wrote my first post for this second blog, it's about my current education at UiTM Shah Alam. Okay..now, I would like to share about my part-time education at Kinabalu Commercial College(KCC). I've been through there for 5 months, from January until Mei..taking IEP-FT Course. IEP stands for International/Intensive English Programme.
KCC Logo, website: http://www.kcc.edu.my

This is my first day at KCC.

I met a lot of different kind of friends from different countries. One of them is Wilson Wei from China. He's my best buddy. He always call me idol.. He's currently at Hong Kong, China. I can't wait to see him gain, he will be back at Malaysia to continue his education around August.
This is Wilson, seriously, I miss this guy. haha.. I hope we can meet again.

Other than Wilson, I also met a person like Aldrain Wong. He's a Sino-Kadazan people. What I like about him? I don't know. haha.. but he also like Wilson. Good buddy. And another one, Omar Mokhtar, he's also a good friend. Very handsome person, and he is Wilson's gay. haha.

Actually, there a lot of story about my temporarily education in here. I will update this post from time to time. Like our people say, "sedang mencari ilham". hehe.. okay. My post will be end here. Oh yeah, by the way, if you want to know more about Kinabalu Commercial College, you can visit this website, www.kcc.edu.my. Good day !

Sincerely, Your Blogger and Musician,
Christopher Sarapin.

P/S: If there's anything you want to ask, feel free to leave a comment or just send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment