Wednesday 13 August 2014

Sleepless Week


BIG DAY: Forum is near!!!!

Yow!! what's up? haha. So, first of all, I'm back in Shah Alam, Selangor from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah 11 days ago. What I miss so much is my cat! huhu.

This is my cat. His name is Simba.

But, Cat is not the main topic in this post. Haha. So, my FIRST forum performance is getting nearer and nearer and nearer. Tik tok tik tok. So, I'm kind of buzy practicing my pieces on piano. Everyday I go to faculty early and get back to dorm every night and my hands are damn tired(Invention 1, 8 and 13, you are killing me, Bach!). fuhh bgituu! That is tiring much!

My forum will be on 18th August 2014. Hopefully, my performance will going well. Amen. hoho. There's not many that I want to share about my life this week. Okay, get to go.. bye guys. :D

Sincerely, Your Blogger and Musician,
Christopher Sarapin.

No comments:

Post a Comment